Xinghoo 40" x 5M Teflon PTFE Sheet Craft Mat Roll 100% Non-Sticks 10Mil Thickness
Xinghoo 40'' x 5M Teflon PTFE Sheet Craft Mat Roll 100% Non-Sticks 10Mil Thickness by Xinghoo at Vains Faktory. MPN: JK-OT10-5MIL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptions:The Teflon sheet is used commonly when using a heat press to transfer designs onto fabrics and other materials. It prevents ink from
The Teflon sheet is used commonly when using a heat press to transfer designs onto fabrics and other materials. It prevents ink from staining and transfers from sticking to the heat plate. Telfon eliminates scorching on products. It can help to prevent the ghosting effect often created by the paper sliding across the shirt during the lifting of the plate. The sublimation blanks keep clean and get good sublimation effect after using the teflon sheet.
Size: 40" x 5M (100 x 500cm)
Nominal Thickness: 10 Mil (0.25mm)
Weight (g/m2): 510
PTFE Content: 58%
Tensile Strength (N/50mm): 2100
- Teflon sheet for heat transfer printing.
- Heat sealing plastic film
- Reusable laminating press release sheets (Solar laminator release)
- FDA compliant for food processing, packing and handling
- Tray lining for non-stick baking and drying
- Blister pack for covers
- Covering the sealing surface on polyethylene bag-making equipment
- Release liner in bonding process
- Chemically inert Gaskets/seals/diaphragms
Features & Highlights
- Protects your iron.
- It's reusable.
- 100% Nonstick fiberglass.
- Use for applique, general purpose ironing and craft projects.
- Glues,paints,waxes,clay and interfacing will not stick to the sheet.
|Package Size:||1.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|