Product Description & Reviews
16" x 20" Magnetic Heat Transfer Heat Press Machine for T-shirts Pants Feature Easy to use - Arrives fully assembled and ready to use (printer and paper not included). Draw clamshell configuration - Draw or "pull-out" style clamshell design. Pull the handle at the bottom of the machine, and the lower platen or "press bed" slides out to allow more convenient access to your working material. A full 7-1/4" extension allows plenty of working room while keeping your hands a safe distance from the heated element. Full-range pressure-adjustment knob - Easy to access control allows the pressure to be adjusted according to the thickness of the material you're transferring to. Parallel arm handle with ergonomic foam-grip - Minimizes handle flex when closing the machine, unlike some single-arm machines that tend to twist and torque. Comfortable for everyday-use and long production runs. Teflon-coated element - Unlike other machines with bare-metal heating elements, the element on this machine is teflon coated. The surface is non-stick, preventing scorching of transfers, and does not require a separate silicone/teflon sheet. Upgraded lower platen - 3/4" thick aluminum board; built-in structural support to maintain flatness. Removable and reversible hi-temp silicone pad; unlike glued-down pads, if pad ever becomes damaged, simply flip over and use the other side. Elevated lower platen allows room for T-shirts to be easily placed into and removed from machine. Rigid 1/4" steel frame - Machine is heavy-duty, commercial-grade, super stable and built to last. Rubber feet under frame to protect your work surface. Package Content Fully-assembled machine, double boxed as described Removable and reversible hi-temp silicone pad Operating instructions
Features & Highlights
- Work platform size: 16" x 20" (40 X 50CM); Voltage: 110V; Power: 1300W; Rigid steel frame: The press machine is heavy-duty, commercial-grade, super stable and built to last
- The heat press machine features a digital temperature gauge ranging from 0 - 399°C (about 750°F); 1 1/2" Thick heating board - Built-in structural support to maintain flatness, warm up quickly and offers even heating
- Heat press with digital LCD temperature control (up to 999 seconds) - Set the desired temperature (in Fahrenheit) and element will stop heating when preset temperature is reached
- Heat press with full-range pressure-adjustment knob - Easy to access control allows the pressure to be adjusted according to the thickness of the material you're transferring to
- This heat press machine uses advanced spring air with high temperatures and pressures, to make an exact transfer on t-shirts, pants cloth, etc. Versatile operation - allows transfers onto many flat surfaced items, such as fabric, metal, wood, ceramic & glass. Create your own custom T-shirts, mouse pads, tote-bags, license plates, and many other unique & fun items
|Part Number:||heat press|
|Package Size:||23.23 x 18.9 x 18.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.