Screen Printing Vacuum Exposure Unit 110V Precise 2420 Pad Printing Plat Making
Screen Printing Vacuum Exposure Unit 110V Precise 2420 Pad Printing Plat Making by Screen Printing at Vains Faktory. MPN: 12-219104. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Input Voltage: 110V Exposure area: 23.6''*27.6'' (60*70cm) (Optimum screen exposing size is within 19.7''*23.6''*1.6'' (50*60*4cm) by the outer sizes.)
Input Voltage: 110V
Exposure area: 23.6"*27.6" (60*70cm) (Optimum screen exposing size is within 19.7"*23.6"*1.6" (50*60*4cm) by the outer sizes.)
Vacuum Degree: －0.08Mpa
Illumination Uniformity: 85%
Lamp Power: 240W
Vacuum Pump Power: 60W
Vacuum Time Setting Range: 0-999s
Exposure Time Setting Range: 0-999s
Machine Size: 33.5"*32.5"*7.5" (85*82.5*19cm)
Package size: 35"*33.5"*9.8" (88*86*24.5cm)
Net weight: 66Lb / 30kg
Gross weight: 90.4Lb / 41kg
Features & Highlights
- ASC6050ZK Precise Vacuum UV Exposure Unit is equipped with special UV lamps and auxiliary vacuum suction device.
- Screen printing screens are coated with a light sensitive emulsion using a scoop coater. When the emulsion is dry, place your image with a positive print on the screen. Once you burn the screen, the emulsion that did not get any UV will wash out of the screen exposing the tiny pin holes. The surrounding areas that were exposed to UV will be cured. Hence the ink will pass through screen onto your substrate.
- The vacuum pumping area (sizes of the rubber blanket) is 23.6"*27.6" (60*70cm), but the optimum screen exposing size is within 19.7"*23.6"*1.6" (50*60*4cm) by the outer sizes. (If your screen is oversized, please buy cautiously!)
- Notice: 1) Please cut off the power supply when you need to change the lamp or the ballast2) Avoid contact with hard objects to prevent glass surface scratching3) Consistent cleaning is needed according to your using frequency and operational environment, especially for the glass, vacuum rubber blanket and edgings
- After putting the screens and well printed transparency film on the glass, close its cover and let it work after set the needed vacuum and exposure time, then it will make the screens and transparency film close on the glass tightly by evacuating the air of the vacuum charmer emerging from the rubber blanket. When the set time is up, it will deflate automatically, and then the exposure is finished. Please cut off the power supply.
|Item Weight:||66 pounds|
|Item Size:||32.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||92 pounds|
|Package Size:||35 x 11 x 11 inches|