Product Description & Reviews
Feature: - The humanized operation interface for easy use. - Built-in vacuum gauge for accurate reading data - Sealing silicone to prevent air entering insides and ensure even pressure. - The 108 degree clamshell design makes it significantly space-saving. - Large enough space, it can imprint 12 mugs at one time, saving your valuable time. - High intelligent, the machine will automatically process the countdown, air extraction and suction - Comes with a high-density foam packaging for shock protection. 3 specialized designs to ensure for safety use - Software and hardware dual temperature control design, when one thermostat failure, the other thermostat automatically work. - The overheat protection design makes it will automatically power off when temp over 250 ℃ ,and it will automatically power on when temp less than 210 ℃ - The machine will power off automatically,if there is no operation in 15 minutes,It is super secure and reliable. Specification: - Color: Black - Volume: 0.15 m3 - Power: 2800W - Voltage: 110V/60Hz - Time Range: 0-999 s - Inspiratory time: 18 s - Up/down heating power: 1300W - Vacuum pump power: 150W - Vacuum flow rate: 33 L / min - Maximum vacuum: 640mmHg - Printing Size: 11.8" x 16.5" x 4.3" - Product size: 23.6" x 18.5" x 12.2" - Packing Size: 27.5" x 24.8" x 16.1" - Net weight: 35.3 lbs - Gross weight:44.1 lbs Packing Included: - 1 x 3D Sublimation Machine - 1 x Teaching CD - 1 x Power Cable - 1 x English Manual - 1 x Gloves - 1 x Silicone Pads - 3 x Coasters
Features & Highlights
- The 3D vacuum press allows you to create phone cases, tiles, mug, glass, crystal, acrylic, plastic, metal and more with all-over sublimation (additional inserts or jigs may be necessary).
- With an oven-like heating system,which brings even heating and pressure.You don't need to worry that the product may break or bend!
- Save time and money with one heat press,it can be used for products that usually require additional presses or wraps!
- Perfect for curved products that don't work easily in flat heat presses, like flasks and shot glasses!
- Easy operation, just place the printing objects between the vacuum film and the platen, then turn on the buttons and go
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By American International Electric (AIE)
mpn: SHKEAIE310FD-M, ean: 0633726616905,