Mountains No Wrinkles Rolled Pack Silk Screen Printing Mesh 150 Mesh Count 59T
Mountains No Wrinkles Rolled Pack Silk Screen Printing Mesh 150 Mesh Count 59T by Mountains Craft Supplies at Vains Faktory. MPN: 59127. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fits frames up to 16x20 inches This package contains six 16 x 20 inches monofilament fabric sheets How to choose the Correct Screen Mesh? The mesh
Fits frames up to 16x20 inches
This package contains six 16 x 20 inches monofilament fabric sheets
How to choose the Correct Screen Mesh?
The mesh count indicates how many fibers there are in one square inch of the screen, so a 150 mesh count screen has 150 fibers in one square inch of the screen. Lower mesh count screens have larger openings that allow more ink to flow through, while higher mesh count screens allow for finer details in your printing but with less of a coating of ink.
Knowing Which Mesh Count to Use
Experience will help you determine which mesh counts you prefer to use on individual projects, but there are some guidelines that will help you get started with using different mesh counts.
110 to 160 mesh count screens are the most versatile and the most commonly used in screen printing. Screens on the lower end of the mesh count spectrum put down heavier ink deposits and are ideal for printing under bases or printing bold colors on dark fabrics. At the higher end of the mesh count spectrum, you can print a more detailed image while maintaining a fair ink deposit.
180 to 200 mesh counts are perfect for printing somewhat detailed images in light inks on dark fabrics.
230 to 280 mesh count screens will deliver detailed prints with a softer hand feel; however, because they allow for lighter ink deposits, prints created with these fine screens won't be as bright or vivid.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for Screen printing on t-shirts, hats, hoodies and clothing, also work to create designs on everything from coffee cups and diverse types of merchandise like posters, banners, and other large displays
- Great performance with most inks, Plastisol, Water-Based, Discharge, Puff, Metallic & Shimmer, Glow in the Dark and color changing inks
- High-quality screen printing mesh perfect for stretching your own screens, no surface treatment and requires proper degreasing and mesh preparation
- This mesh is designed with high modulus, low elongation monofilament polyester screen printing fabric
- Selling size: 16X20 inches. No wrinkles, ironing free, and that is a enough and tremendous dimensions to create mass quantities of artwork
|Manufacturer:||Mountains Craft Supplies|
|Brand:||Mountains Craft Supplies|
|Publisher:||Mountains Craft Supplies|
|Studio:||Mountains Craft Supplies|
|Item Size:||20 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.38 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|