Product Description & Reviews
The Akua 20-Inch PinPress was designed forlight pressure processes such as monotype, drypoint and collagraph. Machined to an incredibly even and smooth surface for uniform contact between the roller, paper and plate. All metal construction with aluminum and brass bushings that insure long lasting, trouble free printing. Crescent shaped handles swivel to act like a stand with the press is not in use.Perfect for the monotype printmaker who needs a portable and affordable press. For Monotype printmakers who may not need a heavy etching press.
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for the monotype printmaker who needs a portable and affordable press
- For Monotype printmakers who may not need a heavy etching press
- Offers high performance at a fraction of the cost
- With this easy and portable press you are no longer tied to your studio
- Create monotypes at home -in the classroom -or on the road
|Manufacturer:||SPEEDBALL ART PRODUCTS|
|Publisher:||SPEEDBALL ART PRODUCTS|
|Studio:||SPEEDBALL ART PRODUCTS|
|Item Weight:||7.72 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Screen Printing Equipment
mpn: 006431, ean: 0603097523959,
By Calor Press Green Line
mpn: capg8, ean: 4861583146327,