Squeegee is also called scraper, it is one kind of tool that used to scratch the ink on the screen to make it leak to the substrate. Use for both graphic and textile applications, for all hand printing and many machine applications. It can be classified into either rubber or metal type. Our supplies now are rubber types.
Features & Highlights
- Built rugged of rubber blade and lumber handle
- Ergonomic style straight handle is designed for comfort
- Excellent abrasion and solvent resistance
- Mold by high heat and pressure ensures its durability
- These squeegees are Kiln-dried and precision cut lumber is used for the no-warp handles, which are smooth, comfortably shaped and easy to handle, helping in eliminating any symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. Blades are molded under high heat and pressure and have a tensile strength of more than 2,000 lbs. This eliminates ink streaking and provides a superior long-lasting printing edge.
|Brand:||Screen Printing Consumables|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Screen Printing Consumables, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4483, ean: 0651032044830,
This 12-inch squeegee is ideal for graphic screen printing. Squeegee features hardwood handles and square urethane blades. Urethane blades are firm and impervious to acids, turpentine and thinners. This tool is well suited for high usage applications...
For printing on paper, cardboard or wood. Blades have square edges and are securely fastened to a contoured wood handle. Neoprene blades are suited for short print runs. Urethane blades are firm and impervious to acids, turpentine & thinners and suit...
mpn: 11094535, ean: 0651032045356,
Graphic and Craft Squeegees are ideal for use with screen printing on paper, cardboard or wood. The blades are suited to shorter print runs....
mpn: 4491, ean: 0651032044915,
Designed specifically for screen printing on fabric, Speedball's Nitrile squeegees' edges are rounded in order to allow more ink to be pushed through the screen printing frame's fabric. This ensures for consistent coverage every time and superior ...
mpn: 16@20, ean: 0602456655768,
silk screen printing screen mesh are made with low-elongation fabric polyester with plain weave designed to improve strength and allow for higher and faster tension stabilization in silk mesh screen. It' s widely used in silk screen printing machine...