Black Color PVC Digital Heat Press Transfer Vinyl Iron on T-shirts Bags Clothes
20'' x 21 Yard EasyWeed Black Color PVC Digital Heat Press Transfer Vinyl Iron on T-shirts Bags Clothes by Xinghoo at Vains Faktory. MPN: JK-HTV-2030A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: This kind of cut transfer film is with two layers, one is the vinyl made of PVC and the other is surface protection film is made of PET.
This kind of cut transfer film is with two layers, one is the vinyl made of PVC and the other is surface protection film is made of PET. It's semi matt PVC material for heat transfer applications. The film can be cut kinds of letters, numbers and any other shapes by vinyl cutter. Letters and numbers can be cut vividly. It's easy to operate and convenient to use.
Width: 20" (500mm)
Length: 21Yard (20M)
Thickness: 105 microns
Pressing Temperature: 150°C
Pressing Time: 10-15 seconds
Transfer Pressure: 20-30pound
1. Storage of the roll: vertically, one year in a dry room, the stored temperature should be15-30°C, relative humidity should be 35%-65%,. protected from sunlight.
2. Washing: 90°C max. inside out - without bleach or any aggressive washing products.
3. The printed clothes can't be dry-cleaned and can not be ironed directly on the image by the hot iron.
4. Peel the carrier off when cold. After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before the first wash.
5. This cut vinyl can be used for kinds of clothes made of cotton but can not be used for waterproof fabric and high elastic swimwear fabric.
6. Those recommendations are based on our own experiences. We always recommend making trials before starting standard production.
The film is widely used for personal T-shirts, sport clothes, uniform clothes, advertising shirts, color flags or mass production.
Features & Highlights
- PVC material and PET film on the surface.
- Better washing fastness and excellent elasticity.
- It has been approved by European government.
- Environmental PVC materials, contact with the skin without any discomfort, no harm to the skin. It can be used for babies's clothes.
- It can be used to print the name, number, logo, as well as T-shirts, jerseys and other clothing design patterns.